Moffat, CO, is a small town at milepost 262.7 of the narrow gauge Valley Line. The railroad reached town in 1890, and rails were removed in 1951. Just north of town was the wye that lead to the Crestone Branch.
A bit under half a mile north of downtown Moffat was Crestone Junction, a wye where the Crestone Branch diverged to the east. The line was built in 1901 to serve a copper mine near Cottonwood, CO, and was abandoned entirely by 1929.
Maps and Photos
(None - yet)