Crestone was the namesake station of the Crestone Branch, and the only appreciable settlement on the line. Rails were built into town in 1901, and the town served as the eastern terminus of operations after mining ceased at Cottonwood in 1923 until abandonment in 1929.
Maps and Photos
(None - yet)
1 The Railroad Telegrapher, Feb 1908, p. 320 ⇑