The D&RGW Ridgway depot in Jun 1961.
Stanley Baker slide, Nathan Holmes collection
Ridgway, CO, was the northern terminus and primary shops of the Rio Grande Southern, as well as a station stop on the D&RGW's Ouray Branch.
The town was founded in 1891 by the D&RG and named after railroad superintendent Robert M. Ridgway.
Maps and Photos
Photos from Ouray