Mears Junction was the point where the Marshall Pass narrow gauge line turned west towards the Continental Divide and the Valley Line continued south towards the summit of Poncha Pass. The junction was constructed in 1881 when both lines were built. The Valley Line was removed from Mears Junction in 1951, and the Marshall Pass line was abandoned in 1953 and physically removed in 1955.
Maps and Photos
(None - yet)