Fryer Hill Branch Facts
The Fryer Hill Branch was the first of the longer mining spurs constructed to the east of Leadville. Built as a narrow gauge spur in 1881, the line connected the Leadville Branch with the original lead and silver mines on Fryer Hill, including the famous Matchless Mine.
Fryer Hill Branch Map
At some point in the future, there'll be a map here.